Overnight Oatmeal with Almonds & Dried Cranberries.
You could have Overnight Oatmeal with Almonds & Dried Cranberries using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. This can be a groundwork you need to do in order to cook it.
Ingredients of Overnight Oatmeal with Almonds & Dried Cranberries
- – You need 60 grams of Rolled Oat.
- – It’s 30 grams of Fruity Jelly.
- – It’s 100 grams of Plain Greek Yogurt.
- – Prepare 2 teaspoons of Brown Sugar.
- – Prepare 30 grams of Almonds & Dried Cranberries.
- – You need 200 ml of Low Fat Milk.
Overnight Oatmeal with Almonds & Dried Cranberries instructions
- Mixed all ingredients together in a bowl..
- Transfer the mixed ingredient into the glass jar..
- Keep in the fridge for an overnight..
At its best, cooking is an adventure. It’s fun to understand different spices and herbs, and prepare your selected foods in a very new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a sensible way to keep cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for more Overnight Oatmeal with Almonds & Dried Cranberries will be more interesting if you can provide additional creations in accordance with existing materials.
No one would reason that eating only locally grown foods can be quite a challenge. All things considered, it may be difficult to acquire fresh fish and seafood if you are living within the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter living in an angling village. Just remember that perfection must not be the goal; even incremental changes in the manner we believe and shop will conserve the planet. And, with the plethora of more knowledge about recipes and cooking which can be found on the Web, putting a worldwide twist on local ingredients can put the overall game back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com