You are able to have Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 cup of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Peanut Butter.
- It’s 2 cups of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2 cups of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 2 cups of Chocolate Chips.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Mix sugar, eggs, and melted butter in a bowl. Add flour and baking soda. Then add in peanut butter until fully mixed. Lastly mix in the chocolate chips..
- Portion cookies onto a cookie sheet..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake for 12 minutes..
Finally, enjoy the food item in the recipe above. You could include a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes are wide and varied wedding party brings about cooking more enjoyable. Do not forget to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com