Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You possibly can cook Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 2 1/4 cups of Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Light Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 2 of Large Eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Heat oven to 375°F..
- Stir flour, baking soda, and salt together..
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl until creamy..
- Add eggs to the sugar mixture and beat well..
- Add the sugar mixture to the flour mixture and blend until smooth..
- Stir in chocolate chips..
- Use 1/2 Tb measuring spoon rounded to drop cookies onto lined baking sheet..
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove onto wire rack and enjoy!.
Finally, enjoy the meals within the recipe above. Also you can get a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes are different wedding ceremony which causes cooking more enjoyable. Be sure and try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com