Sourdough Uyghur naan. Naan in restaurants sometimes has little burn spots on it so I tried to cook it until it looked like that. I know this is an older thread but I thought I'd chip in with a cooking method for sourdough naan that. This sourdough naan recipe is so easy its foolproof!
Sourdough NaanNaturally leavened Indian flatbread cooked in a cast iron skillet! Remove to a plate and repeat with the remaining dough. Serve warm or at room temperature. You can actually have Sourdough Uyghur naan using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sourdough Uyghur naan
- Prepare 2 cups of organic white flour.
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 2 cups of sourdough starter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of yogurt.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 g of dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 1 Tsp of minced onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- It’s of Some olive oil for brushing the bread.
Nothing is quite as satisfying to eat alongside a bowl of Indian curry than fresh-off-the-griddle naan. And this surprisingly easy, full-flavored sourdough. And this surprisingly easy, full-flavored sourdough naan does not disappoint. And until recently, naan was something you could only get in good Indian restaurants.
Sourdough Uyghur naan instructions
- Mix all wet ingredients together and add flours and seasoning in a large mixing bowl. Knead the dough until smooth..
- Set the dough in a warm place with a damp towel cover on the bowl to avoid drying out..
- After the dough double in size (about 3 hours), deflate the dough and separate it into 4~6 pieces.Shape each small piece into a flat round bread with a thick outer rim and thin center. Be as creative as you wish..
- Brushing water on top of the bread and evenly coat them with a thin layer of Onion or sesame seeds. Then brushing the bread with egg wash. Using a fork, poke lots of holes in the middle. Bake at 400 F in the oven for 20 minutes. Before cooling off, brush some olive oil on top..
But now it's available in pretty. Sourdough bread is made by the fermentation of dough using naturally occurring lactobacilli and yeast. It uses biological leavening rather than using cultivated baker's yeast. Sourdough English Muffins, Sourdough Pancakes, Sourdough Recipes, Sourdough Donuts Recipe, Sourdough Baguette Recipe, Sourdough Pizza Dough Recipe, Sourdough Rolls, Sourdough. I love baking and eating sourdough bread!
Finally, enjoy the meat with the recipe above. Additionally add a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes may vary bride-to-be who makes cooking more enjoyable. Make sure you try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com