Strawberry Vanilla Overnight Oats.
It is possible to cook Strawberry Vanilla Overnight Oats using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is the groundwork you must do to cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Vanilla Overnight Oats
- – Prepare 1/4-1/3 cup of milk of choice (less if you like it thicker).
- – It’s 4 oz. of yogurt of choice.
- – You need 1/2 cup of sliced strawberries.
- – You need 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- – Prepare 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- – You need 1 tbsp. of each chia seeds, ground flax seed, hemp seeds (optional).
- – You need 1-2 tbsp. of additional sweetener (optional).
Strawberry Vanilla Overnight Oats step by step
- Place the milk, yogurt, vanilla and strawberries in a blender and blend it all up. If you use a vanilla yogurt, then you can skip the extract..
- In a pint sized mason jar, place your oats and seeds if using. Pour in the strawberry mixture and sweetener and give it a good stir. It's such a pretty color 😁 then place the lid on and put it in the fridge overnight. That's it! In the morning, top with whatever sounds good and enjoy it!.
- It also works good with other berries as well. Pictured here with raspberry instead..
At its best, cooking is usually an adventure. It’s fun to experiment with different spices and herbs, and also to prepare your best foods inside of a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a powerful way to maintain cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for additional Strawberry Vanilla Overnight Oats is often more interesting if you possibly could provide additional creations in accordance with existing materials.
No you are likely to believe that eating only locally grown foods might be a challenge. In fact, it will be nearly impossible to find fresh fish and seafood the local surf forecast inside the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter if you live in a fisherman’s village. Just remember that perfection must not be the goal; even incremental changes in terms of how we feel and shop will conserve the planet. And, with the plethora of specifics of recipes and cooking available on the Web, putting a worldwide twist on local ingredients can put the action in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com