Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats.
You can actually have Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. This can be the getting ready you ought to do in order to cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats
- – Prepare 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- – Prepare 3/4 cup of milk of choice.
- – It’s 1/2 cup of yogurt of choice.
- – It’s 1/2 cup of blueberries (fresh or thawed frozen).
- – It’s 2 tbsp. of honey.
- – You need 2 tsp. of chia seeds (optional).
- – You need 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- – You need of Zest of 1 lemon.
Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats step by step
- Place the blueberries into a large bowl and roughly mash them with a fork. Then stir in the milk and yogurt. Once that's fairly well combined, add in the rest of the ingredients and stir it all together..
- Divide the mixture evenly into two airtight containers, such as pint sized mason jars. Place the lids on and store them in the fridge overnight (or for at least 5 hours)..
- That's it! You can add whatever toppings sound good once you go to eat it. It'll be thick, so if you'd like it thinner, go ahead and add a splash more of milk to it. They last 3-4 days in the fridge and are a great, portable breakfast..
At its best, cooking is surely an adventure. It’s fun to understand different herbs and spices, and to prepare your selected foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is a great way to keep your cuisine intriquing, notable and tasty. Especially additional Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats are often more interesting if you’re able to provide additional creations relative to existing materials.
No you may argue that eating only locally grown foods can be a challenge. In the end, it may be difficult to get fresh fish and seafood websites that provide while in the desert, or unearth an origin for locally churned butter if you live in a fisherman’s village. Just do not forget that perfection needn’t be the goal; even incremental changes in terms of how the world thinks and shop will help the planet. And, with all the different information regarding recipes and cooking you can do around the Web, putting a global twist on local ingredients can put the action back dining!
Source : Cookpad.com