Asian Yam Spelt sourdough Bread.
It is possible to cook Asian Yam Spelt sourdough Bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian Yam Spelt sourdough Bread
- You need 4 cups of mashed asian yam.
- It’s 4 cups of warm water.
- Prepare 1 cup of sourdough starter.
- Prepare 3 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 3 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry yeast, optional.
- It’s 7 cup of organic spelt flour.
- It’s 1 cup of organic oat flour.
- It’s 10 cups of organic AP flour.
Asian Yam Spelt sourdough Bread instructions
- Mix wet ingredients well in a mixer. Then add dry ingredients. One cup of flour at a time..
- Once the dough is well Incorporated. Divide it into 3 portion and allow them to rest in big container. Check every 2 hours..
- By 4th hour, remove the dough from the containers. Shape it into anything you want. Place them on a floured baking pan..
- Rest for another 2 hour before baking. Bake at 375F for 20-35 minutes depends on the thickness of the breads..
- Enjoy for the rest of two weeks. Good for a week in the fridge or many weeks in a freezer..
Finally, enjoy thier food within the recipe above. You too can squeeze in a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes are different and because that produces cooking more enjoyable. Be sure and try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com