Sourdough Spelt Oats Pretzel Bites.
You are able to have Sourdough Spelt Oats Pretzel Bites using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sourdough Spelt Oats Pretzel Bites
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Organic spelt flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Organic oat flour.
- You need 3 cup of organic AP flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of melted butter.
- It’s 2 Tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 cups of warm water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sourdough starter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry yeast.
- You need 2 quarts of salt + 1/2 cup baking soda.
- It’s of Coarse sea salt.
Sourdough Spelt Oats Pretzel Bites instructions
- Pretty much follow the steps for making regular sourdough bread. Mix all wet ingredients and then adding flour, one cup at a time. The reason I add a small amount of dry yeast is for better rising and cutting the fermentation time. If you pursue nutrition then skip yeast and increase sourdough starter to 1 cup and ferment 6 hours..
- Allow the dough to rest and rise for 4-5 hours. Roll the dough into a long rope and cut it to 22 portions at 1 inch length. Shape it into pretzel bite size. Allow them to rest 15 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Bring the water to a boil then add baking soda. Boil the pretzels at 7-8 per batch for 30 second. Remove with a large slotted spoon and set aside. Work on the rest of pretzels until finish..
- Spread all boiled pretzels on a baking sheet. Brush the tops with butter and sprinkle coarse salt. Bake into the oven and bake 15-18 minutes until the color turn into golden brown..
Finally, enjoy the meals of your recipe above. You could convey a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes are different bride-to-be generates cooking more enjoyable. Do not forget to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com