You are able to cook Banana Bread Overnight Oats using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. This can be the getting ready you want to do to prepare it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Overnight Oats
- – You need 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- – You need 1 of large spotty banana (or 2 smaller ones).
- – Prepare 1/2 cup of yogurt of choice.
- – You need 1/2 cup of milk of choice.
- – Prepare 2 tbsp. of sweetener of choice (optional).
- – Prepare 2 tsp. of chia seeds (optional).
- – Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- – Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- – It’s of Toppings of choice.
Banana Bread Overnight Oats step by step
- Start by mashed the banana in a large bowl. Then add in the yogurt, milk, sweetener, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Stir well to combine. Then stir in the oats and chia seeds..
- Divide the mixture into two airtight containers (such as pint sized mason jars), place on the lids and store in the fridge overnight (or for at least 5 hours)..
- That's it! Top it with whatever sounds good to you when you go to eat it and enjoy! It will be on the thicker side, so if you'd like it thinner, then stir in a splash of milk..
At its best, cooking is undoubtedly an adventure. It’s fun to experiment with different spices and herbs, and prepare your favorite foods in a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is a terrific way to keep cuisine intriguing, notable and tasty. Especially for extra Banana Bread Overnight Oats is often more interesting when you can provide additional creations in accordance with existing materials.
No one would reason that eating only locally grown foods could be a challenge. In the end, it may be difficult to get fresh fish and seafood the local surf forecast while in the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter if you reside in a fisherman’s village. Just take into account that perfection doesn’t have to be the thing; even incremental changes in the way we think and shop will profit the planet. And, with the plethora of details about recipes and cooking which can be found about the Web, putting some sort of twist on local ingredients can put the journey back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com