Carrot Cake Overnight Oats. Posted by: Lee Funke / Jump To Recipe. A full serving of veggies at breakfast? These carrot cake overnight oats will give you just that plus all of the delicious flavors of carrot cake!
They require absolutely no cooking and you can make a full week's worth over the weekend! Carrot Cake Overnight Oats. back to all recipes. Add Quaker® Oats to your container of choice, pour in milk, and layer carrot, maple syrup, and pecans. It is easy to cook Carrot Cake Overnight Oats using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. This is the getting ready you should do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients for Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- – It’s 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- – You need 3/4 cup of milk of choice.
- – Prepare 1/2 cup of yogurt of choice.
- – Prepare 1 of carrot, peeled and shredded.
- – It’s 2 tbsp. of maple syrup.
- – It’s 2 tbsp. of raisins.
- – It’s 2 tsp. of chia seeds (optional).
- – It’s 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- – You need 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- – You need 1/4 tsp. of ground allspice.
- – It’s 1/8 tsp. of ground cardamom.
- – It’s of Toppings of choice.
Sprinkle with cinnamon, place in the refrigerator, and enjoy in the morning or a few hours later. Carrot cake baked oatmeal, carrot cake pancakes and Carrot Cake Granola are just a few of the ways they get their carrot cake fix. These Carrot Cake Overnights Oats are a healthier no cook twist on this beloved dessert. Naturally sweet grated carrots and almond milk add to the dessert-like taste of these overnight oats.
Carrot Cake Overnight Oats step by step
- Start by grating the carrot into a large bowl. Then add the milk, yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon, allspice and cardamom. Stir together until it's all incorporated. Then stir in the raisins, oats and chia seeds..
- Divide the mixture evenly into two airtight containers (such as pint sized mason jars), then place the lids on and store them in the fridge overnight (or for at least 5 hours)..
- That's it! Add whatever toppings sound good and enjoy! I like mine with chopped pecans and hemp seeds. It'll be pretty thick, so if you'd like it thinner, then add a splash of milk until it's your desired consistency..
The final texture will depend on how fine you shred the carrots. Add the leftover walnuts and carrots. Loaded with grated carrots, raisins and cinnamon flavor these carrot cake overnight oats let you get away with eating something that tastes like cake for breakfast! Spring is here and although I still can't believe it's already April (seriously, how is this possible?) These carrot cake overnight oats are sweet, creamy and happen to be dairy-free! Can you believe spring is finally here?!
At its best, cooking is definitely an adventure. It’s fun to understand different spices and herbs, and prepare your favorite foods in a very new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a terrific way to maintain the cuisine intriquing, notable and tasty. Especially additional Carrot Cake Overnight Oats may well be more interesting if you possibly could provide additional creations in accordance with existing materials.
No you may argue that eating only locally grown foods can be quite a challenge. All things considered, it might be difficult to get fresh fish and seafood if you live within the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter living in a fisherman’s village. Just take into account that perfection needn’t be desire to; even incremental changes in the manner we expect and shop will help the planet. And, with all the different information regarding recipes and cooking that’s available around the Web, putting an international twist on local ingredients can put the action way back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com