Sourdough Apple Pancakes 老面苹果小松饼.
It is possible to have Sourdough Apple Pancakes 老面苹果小松饼 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sourdough Apple Pancakes 老面苹果小松饼
- Prepare 2 of medium size apples of any variety.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of apple spicy.
- You need 1/2 cup of organic spelt flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of organic oats flour, or any whole grain flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of organic AP flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of apple cider or water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sourdough starter.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
Sourdough Apple Pancakes 老面苹果小松饼 instructions
- Dice apples into 1/2 inch cubes. Sauté them in 1 Tsp butter for about a minute. Add apple spicy and a pinch salt. Keep stir frying until the apple cook through but still firm to bite for about 2 minutes..
- In a mixing bowl add all flour and sourdough. Cover with a plate and set it on the countertop overnight to ferment..
- Next morning, stir in fried apples. Heat up a nonstick pan with a Tsp of butter. Add the baking powder and baking soda to the batter. Scope onto the hot pan and make 8 to 10 mini thick pancakes. Serve immediately..
Finally, enjoy the meal within the recipe above. You may as well add a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes fluctuate and since which enables cooking more enjoyable. Be sure to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com