Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats.
You could have Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. This can be a preparing you ought to do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats
- – You need 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- – Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- – Prepare 2 tbsp. of vanilla yogurt.
- – Prepare 1 tbsp. of natural peanut butter.
- – It’s 1 tbsp. of each chia seeds, ground flax seed, hemp seeds (optional).
- – You need 1 tbsp. of brown sugar.
- – You need 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- – It’s of Toppings of choice.
Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats instructions
- Stir everything together except for toppings in a Mason jar or similar container with an airtight lid. Place it in the fridge overnight..
- That's it! In the morning, top with whatever sounds good to you (we like pumpkin seeds and either almonds or walnuts) and enjoy it..
At its best, cooking is definitely an adventure. It’s fun to experiment with different seasonings, and prepare your preferred foods in a very new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is a great way to keep cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for additional Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats could be more interesting if you can provide additional creations relative to existing materials.
No you may believe eating only locally grown foods could be a challenge. After all, it will be hard to come by fresh fish and seafood if you live within the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter living in an angling village. Just do not forget that perfection needn’t be the aim; even incremental changes in terms we believe and shop will conserve the planet. And, with all the different information regarding recipes and cooking available for the Web, putting an international twist on local ingredients can put the adventure way back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com