You could have Overnight Oats using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is the planning you must do cooking it.
Ingredients for Overnight Oats
- – Prepare 1/4 cup of uncooked old fashioned rolled oats.
- – It’s 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond, cashew, oat or skim milk.
- – It’s 1/4 cup of fat free plain Greek yogurt.
- – Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of chia seeds.
- – You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- – You need 1 Tbs of fruit preserves, jam, jelly or maple syrup.
- – You need 1/4 cup of frozen or fresh fruit, chopped into bite sized pieces (or enough to fill the jar.
Overnight Oats instructions
- Add all ingredients except for the fruit to an 8 oz mason jar. Add lid and shake to combine. Remove lid and add fruit. Refrigerate overnight or for at least 8 hours..
At its best, cooking is surely an adventure. It’s fun to realize different spices and herbs, and to prepare your favorite foods inside of a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a wonderful way to keep your cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially additional Overnight Oats could be more interesting when you can provide additional creations prior to existing materials.
No you might conisder that eating only locally grown foods could be a challenge. Naturally, it may be hard to come by fresh fish and seafood if you reside while in the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter if you live in a fisher’s village. Just keep in mind that perfection doesn’t have to be the target; even incremental changes in how we expect and shop will profit the planet. And, with all the different information about recipes and cooking available on the Web, putting a global twist on local ingredients can put the overall game last dining!
Source : Cookpad.com