Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies Recipe.
You are able to have Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies Recipe using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- Prepare 255 grams of unsalted butter.
- You need 200 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 215 grams of light brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 350 grams of baking flour.
- Prepare 60 grams of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 340 grams of chocolate chunks (of your choice).
Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies Recipe step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 C, then line 2 baking sheets..
- Put butter and sugars in a large bowl and mix at medium speed til light and fluffy..
- Add one egg & mix til well incorporated, add the other egg as well as vanilla and beat well..
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder and baking soda with salt, and whisk atleast 6-10 times..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix on low speed. Only mix until everything is well combined. Do not over mix..
- Add the chopped chocolate and mix with hands. Drop cookie dough with round spoon on the baking sheets. Bake for 10-13 mins till cookies have puffed and top is dry..
Finally, enjoy the food item in the recipe above. You could squeeze in a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes differ and also since that produces cooking more enjoyable. Be sure and try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com