You can cook Lazy Sourdough using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lazy Sourdough
- Prepare 800 g of flour.
- It’s 460 ml of water.
- You need 10 g of salt.
- It’s 320 g of sourdough starter.
Lazy Sourdough instructions
- Throw it in your mixer.
- Don't forget to refeed your starter.
- Mix until elastic. Should be around 10 minutes continuous mixing: scrape the dough off the hook if it climbs..
- Put a towel over it and let it proof for 3 hours.
- Give it a couple quick spins in the mixer, then split it in half and put it on two bowls (banneton if you have it). Then lightly dust with flour and put a towel over each..
- Let it proof for at least 3 hours before baking, or put it in the fridge to proof over night..
- Transfer to a cookie sheet or pizza pan, score the bread with a knife, and cook at 450F/230C for 30 minutes. Add a pan of water in the oven to add steam and help it rise..
Finally, enjoy your food in the recipe above. You should also add a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes may vary bride-to-be which makes cooking more enjoyable. Remember to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com