Overnight Oats Smoothie Bowl.
You will be able to cook Overnight Oats Smoothie Bowl using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. This is actually the groundwork you must do to cook it.
Ingredients of Overnight Oats Smoothie Bowl
- – It’s of Oats Base.
- – It’s 20 g of Oats.
- – It’s 20 g of water.
- – It’s 2 tsp of chia seeds.
- – You need of Flavour Base.
- – Prepare of [ 🍫🍌 remove cacao power].
- – You need of Maple Syrup / 🍯.
- – You need of Vanilla extract.
- – You need of Cinnamon powder.
- – Prepare 2 tsp of cacao powder.
- – Prepare of Blueberries 🍫 Smoothie.
- – Prepare 1 cup of frozen blueberries.
- – Prepare 1/4 of avocado / yogurt.
- – It’s of Vanilla extract.
- – Prepare of Cinnamon powder.
- – You need 1 tsp of psyllium husk.
- – You need 1 tsp of flaxseed meal.
- – You need 1 tbsp of protein (hemp seed protein 👍🏻) opt.
- – Prepare of Chocolate 🍌 Smoothie.
- – You need 1 cup of frozen banana.
- – You need 2 tsp of cacao powder.
Overnight Oats Smoothie Bowl instructions
- Prepare Oats Base beforehand.
- Next day, mix in Flavour Base into overnight oat.
- Blend together smoothie ingredient.
- Serve it as shown in the picture above..
At its best, cooking is definitely an adventure. It’s fun to try out different herbs and spices, and prepare the best foods inside of a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is a powerful way to maintain cuisine intriguing and tasty. Especially for further Overnight Oats Smoothie Bowl will be more interesting if you’re able to provide additional creations relative to existing materials.
No you should conisder that eating only locally grown foods could be a challenge. In the end, it may be difficult to find fresh fish and seafood websites that provide inside desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter if you live in an angling village. Just do not forget that perfection must not be the target; even incremental changes in terms of how the world thinks and shop will help the planet. And, with the plethora of more knowledge about recipes and cooking that’s available for the Web, putting an international twist on local ingredients can put the experience back dining!
Source : Cookpad.com