Golden Glow Oats Bowl.
You will be able to have Golden Glow Oats Bowl using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. This can be a preparation you want to do in order to cook it.
Ingredients for Golden Glow Oats Bowl
- – It’s 2-3 cups of Mango cut into pieces.
- – It’s 1 tablespoon of oats.
- – You need 1 teaspoon of honey.
- – Prepare 1 tablespoon of pomegranate kernels.
- – It’s 2 tablespoons of milk to boil oats.
- – Prepare 1 tablespoon of pineapple pieces.
- – You need of Few mint leaves for garnishing.
Golden Glow Oats Bowl instructions
- First cook oats in milk till softens. Let it be bit thicker. Switch off the flame. Keep aside to cool..
- Now take mango pieces in a jar. Add cool oats and honey..
- Blend till it Smoothens and looks like puree..
- Pour this puree in a bowl. Garnish with pomegranate kernels mint leaves and pineapple pieces. Serve chilled or at room temperature..
- Yummy & healthy oats bowl is ready to relish..
At its best, cooking is an adventure. It’s fun to test out different spices and herbs, and to prepare your preferred foods in a very new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is a great way to maintain cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for more Golden Glow Oats Bowl could be more interesting if you’re able to provide additional creations in accordance with existing materials.
No you might believe that eating only locally grown foods can be a challenge. All things considered, it may be nearly impossible to find fresh fish and seafood living from the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter the local surf forecast in a fisher’s village. Just understand that perfection needn’t be the aim; even incremental changes in how we expect and shop will profit the planet. And, with all the different information regarding recipes and cooking available about the Web, putting a world twist on local ingredients can put the sport the government financial aid dining!
Source : Cookpad.com