Dr Pepper brownies.
You could cook Dr Pepper brownies using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dr Pepper brownies
- You need 1 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 can of Dr. Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s Dash of Cinnamon.
- You need of Or if you have a box of brownie mix.
- It’s 1 box of milk chocolate brownie mix.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Dr Pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s of Mix all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.
Dr Pepper brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9×9 baking pan. Mix together all of the dry ingredients except chocolate chips. Stir in Dr Pepper until blended. Now stir in chocolate chips. Pour the mixture into prepared baking pan and bake for 30-40 minutes. Serve and Enjoy!.
Finally, enjoy the amount of food on the recipe above. Also you can include a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes are different also,since that cooking more enjoyable. Do not neglect to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com