You may cook Potato Starch Fudge brownies (Gluten and dairy free) using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato Starch Fudge brownies (Gluten and dairy free)
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of ripe banana.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar (I used palm sugar but any kind will do).
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of potato starch/corn starch.
Potato Starch Fudge brownies (Gluten and dairy free) instructions
- Blend eggs and banana.
- Mix sugar and cocoa powder.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients together. Add in potato starch or any other types of flour you have on hand till the mixture is quite thick..
- Bake for 180 degrees for 20-25 mins. Let cool completely before cutting. Freezes well!.
Finally, enjoy the meat with the recipe above. You can also get a few creations to match your taste because each tastes differ furthermore,as that creates cooking more enjoyable. Remember to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com