Brownie truffles topped with oreos. For the Oreo truffle topping, crush the Oreo cookies and mix with the softened cream cheese until the mixture is well-combined. Lightly press the Oreo truffle mixture over the cooled brownies. Oreo Truffle Brownies: crushed Oreo truffles set on top brownies and covered in milk chocolate!
While brownies are cooling, prepare Oreo Truffle topping. Crush the Oreos with a food processor. Mix Oreo crumbs and softened cream cheese. You can actually have Brownie truffles topped with oreos using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brownie truffles topped with oreos
- You need 1 box of fudge brownie mix.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of package cream cheese (softned).
- You need of Milk chocolate chips.
- You need of Oreos.
These Oreo Truffle Brownie Bombs are just what I needed to surprise you guys and keep you on your feet. They're SUPER outrageously chocolaty and fudgy and wonderful, and they would be perfect for the holidays if you give edible gifts Dunk 'em and sprinkle the tops with crushed Oreos and voila! Which is why these Oreo Truffles are something of a guilty pleasure for me, because there's approximately ten minutes of work involved in making them The base of these Oreo truffles is… you guessed it Oreos (and cream cheese). I add a splash of vanilla extract for just a touch of extra flavor.
Brownie truffles topped with oreos step by step
- Bake and preheat oven according to what it says on the brownie box you purchase..
- Once the brownies are baked and completely cooled dump them into a large bowl crumbling them up very fine. Take the softened cream cheese and mix well. It will be hard to mix with a spoon bc of the texture so I put on gloves and mixed it..
- Keep your gloves on and grab some of your mixed dough and make small balls, rolling in the palms of your hand to make it look nicer. Place on a baking sheet covered with wax paper and put in the fridge for 30 minutes or more so it can firm up..
- Meanwhile place your bag of chocolate chips in a small pan on the stove and melt the chocolate stir constantly..
- Take the brownies out of the fridge and drop them into your melted chocolate covering completely and place back on wax paper. Crush up some oreos, sprinkle on top and place back in fridge for another 30 min or longer. Then enjoy!.
We made with vanilla Oreos for a zebra brownie and with the limited edition marshmallow Oreos. Put some chocolate fudge icing on the top. While brownies are cooling, prepare Oreo Truffle topping. Crush the Oreos with a food processor. Mix Oreo crumbs and softened cream cheese.
Finally, enjoy thier food from the recipe above. It is also possible to give a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes are very different and also since that produces cooking more enjoyable. Make sure you try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com