Chocolate fudge brownie in microwave 😋😋🤤🤤. Melting vanilla ice cream, toasted nuts and chocolate sauce over these super chocolaty warm brownies makes this one dangerous, addictive dessert! My children always looked forward to these fudge brownies as an after-school snack. They're so fudgy they don't need icing.
This is my 'go to ' recipe when cooking with my grandchildren. We melt the butter and chocolate in a microwave and add to the dry ingredients. Recipe for Chocolate Fudge Brownies packed with chocolate chips and topped with a chocolate glaze. It is easy to have Chocolate fudge brownie in microwave 😋😋🤤🤤 using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate fudge brownie in microwave 😋😋🤤🤤
- It’s 1 tbsp of flour.
- You need 3 tbsp of icing sugar or powder sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 1/2 of oil.
- You need 1 of small egg.
- You need of For topping.
- It’s of Nutella how much you want.
- You need of Choco chip or Hershey's syrup.
Prepare the brownies: In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. But do not have enough time to bake one in the oven? Chocolate Fudge Caramel Brownies – Easy to make brownies that are loaded with chocolate chips and layers of gooey caramel. Chocolate Brownie Quick Fix: How to Make a Brownie in a Mug.
Chocolate fudge brownie in microwave 😋😋🤤🤤 step by step
- Mix flour, powder sugar and cocoa powder.
- Mix them all well.
- And then add in it oil, egg and baking powder.
- Then mix it all well if it is so thick add 1 tsp of milk.
- And then if you have container so you can make it 2 piece.
- And if you are using bowl like this so it will be 1 piece.
- Then grease your dishes and then microwave it for 1:10 / one minute 10 seconds.
- And the add Nutella and choco chip on top of it.
- And enjoy yummy and easy late night recipe.
- Hope you will enjoy the recipe it's quite easy👍.
You could try mixing everything in the mug itself, but we've found that doing everything in separate bowls keeps things less messy when it comes to the sides of the mug. This easy chocolate fudge is ultra thick, smooth, creamy, and extra chocolatey. All you need is one bowl, five ingredients, and a microwave! This chocolate fudge recipe can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a month and in the freezer for Incredibly easy and yummy 😋. These chocolate fudge brownies are dense, chocolaty, fudgy and topped with a chocolate fudge sauce that's so good you won't stock licking your Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave or double boiler.
Finally, enjoy the produce belonging to the recipe above. Also you can give a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes may vary and also,since that produces cooking more enjoyable. Be sure and try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com