It is easy to cook Chocolate Brownies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Brownies
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips (semi sweet).
- Prepare 1 stick of unsalted butter (113 ounces or 8 tbsp).
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
Chocolate Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F..
- Microwave butter for 15 to 25 seconds until part liquid. Stir butter until creamy. Add sugar and mix. Then melt chocolate chips and mix in butter..
- Add flour and mix well. Then add each egg separately and mix. Add cocoa powder and mix. Then add baking powder and salt and mix well..
- Put parchment paper on baking tray and put mixture on tray. Spread evenly. Put in oven for 35 minutes. If you poke it and moist crumbs come out, it’s done. If not, check every other minute after 35 min..
- Cool for 5-10 minutes. Cut into squares. You can top it with something to decorate but it’s not necessary. I did chocolate syrup..
Finally, enjoy the food in the recipe above. You too can convey a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes are not the same bride-to-be that cooking more enjoyable. Do not forget to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com