It is possible to cook For Breakfast or a Snack Chewy Ham and Cheese Burritos using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. This can be a prep you ought to do to prepare it.
Ingredients of For Breakfast or a Snack Chewy Ham and Cheese Burritos
- – It’s 2 1/2 cup of Cake flour.
- – You need 2 1/2 cup of Water.
- – You need 3 slice of Ham.
- – You need 1 of as liked ♪ Pizza cheese.
- – Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise.
- – It’s 1 dash of Salt.
For Breakfast or a Snack Chewy Ham and Cheese Burritos step by step
- Mix the cake flour and water with a whisk It should feel like slightly watery pancake batter!.
- Spread a modest amount of oil in a frying pan. Pour in the batter and even it out so it's flat..
- Place the halved ham and cheese in the center. Also top with salt, pepper and mayonnaise! Please adjust the amount of seasoning to your liking..
- Cook the burrito over medium heat. When the corners become slightly translucent, fold it over. It should look like a little parcel towards the end..
- Since it's so chewy and textured, the ends of your tortilla will stick to each other when you fold it over. Now you just need to cook it until it's nicely browned..
- Done! Enjoy with some ketchup if you'd like..
At its best, cooking is undoubtedly an adventure. It’s fun to test out different herbs and spices, as well as prepare your selected foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a terrific way to maintain your cuisine intriquing, notable and tasty. Especially for more For Breakfast or a Snack Chewy Ham and Cheese Burritos are often more interesting provided you can provide additional creations as outlined by existing materials.
No you may believe eating only locally grown foods could be a challenge. Of course, it will be difficult to get fresh fish and seafood if you live in the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter if you live in a fisher’s village. Just understand that perfection needn’t be the goal; even incremental changes in terms we think and shop will profit the planet. And, with all the different more knowledge about recipes and cooking you can do within the Web, putting a world twist on local ingredients can put the adventure back dining!
Source : Cookpad.com