Bourbon Mochi Brownies.
You could have Bourbon Mochi Brownies using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bourbon Mochi Brownies
- It’s of Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of rice flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of instant coffee.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of bourbon.
- It’s 1/4 of milk substitute for bourbon.
- Prepare of Optional.
- It’s pieces of Topping: Chocolate chips, pecan bits, toffee.
Bourbon Mochi Brownies step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350F.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Mix all wet ingredients together.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together.
- Pour into non stick or greased muffin tray.
- Put toppings on top.
- Put in oven for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for 5-10 minutes.
Finally, enjoy the foodstuff through the recipe above. Additionally you can put a few creations to match your taste because each tastes will vary wedding ceremony which cooking more enjoyable. Be sure and try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com