It is possible to have Tablea Brownies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tablea Brownies
- You need 1 cup of pure tablea.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- Prepare 7 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
Tablea Brownies step by step
- In a pan, melt butter and tablea with the coconut oil..
- Whisk the eggs until fluffy and light yellow..
- Slowly add the tablea mixture to the eggs..
- Sift together the flour, sugar and salt..
- Fold into the egg and tablea mixture by parts until everything is combined..
- Place in a pan and bake for 30 minutes at 180° celcius..
Finally, enjoy the meals out of your recipe above. You can even include a few creations to match your taste because each tastes will vary bride-to-be that produces cooking more enjoyable. Remember to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com