Fudgy Chocolate Brownies.
You may cook Fudgy Chocolate Brownies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
- You need 1 1/4 stick of butter.
- You need 3/4 cups of brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cups of chocolate chips unsweetened.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
Fudgy Chocolate Brownies instructions
- Melt butter and sugar in a double broiler. If you dont have just improvised or set fire to very low heat. Then add your chocolate chips.
- Mix all dry ingredients and set aside..
- Remove chocolate mixture from heat once it melts. Then add the vanilla..
- In a separate bowl, beat your eggs one by one..
- Slowly add and whisk the chocolate mixture into the eggs..
- Then gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet mixture. Just fold it using a spatula until well incorporated, no lumps and bubbles. You can also add chunks of chocolates for more goey feel..
- Grease baking pan, then pour in your brownie mixture. You can add chocolate chips on top..
- Preheat oven for 10mins. Then bake for 25-30mins. Once you reached the 25 minutes mark, test for toothpick test, if theres just a little crumbs coming out its fine. You dont want to overcook the brownies..
- Remove from oven then let it cool before slicing..
Finally, enjoy your meal belonging to the recipe above. Also you can include a few creations to match your taste because each tastes fluctuate wedding party which causes cooking more enjoyable. Do not forget to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com