New Mexican Breakfast Burritos.
You will be able to have New Mexican Breakfast Burritos using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. This is the planning you must do cooking it.
Ingredients for New Mexican Breakfast Burritos
- – Prepare 7 each of Eggs, Beaten.
- – It’s 1 lb of ground Sausage.
- – It’s 1 lb of Shredded Potatoes.
- – Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded Sharp Jack Cheddar Cheese.
- – It’s 1 cup of Roasted Green Chili, chopped.
- – It’s 6 each of Burrito Size Flour Tortillas.
- – You need 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- – You need of Salt, pepper, onion powder.
- – Prepare 1 tsp of Cayenne Powder.
- – Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Butter.
New Mexican Breakfast Burritos step by step
- Melt a 1/2 tbsp of butter in a large fry pan. Add the sausage and break it up frying until cooked, season with cayenne powder; save some of the grease in the pan. Set aside..
- Melt 1 tbsp of butter in the same pan with some of the grease and add the eggs, scrambling. Set aside..
- Clean the fry pan with a paper towel and add 2 tbsp of vegetable oil until hot. Add a layer of shredded potatoes and cook for five minutes then flip for another five minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and onion powder and set aside..
- Aluminium foil helps with keeping the form and can hold the burritos in the freezer. Place about 1/4 cup each of potatoes, sausage, green chili, egg, and a some cheese on a tortilla. Fold the sides in and "roll" the burrito. Taper the ends and wrap with the foil..
- These burritos can stay delicious for a couple of months in the freezer or kept in a fridge for up to a week. To heat remove from the foil and wrap in a paper towel and heat in the microwave, 3-4 minutes if frozen, 2-3 minutes if refrigerated. If you have left over food you can combine this in a bowl for a delicious Breakfast Burrito Bowl. Of course you opt for Red Chili or Bacon..
At its best, cooking is surely an adventure. It’s fun to test out different spices and herbs, and also to prepare your selected foods in the new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is the best way to maintain the cuisine intriguing, notable and tasty. Especially for further New Mexican Breakfast Burritos will be more interesting if you’re able to provide additional creations as per existing materials.
No one would believe eating only locally grown foods is usually a challenge. After all, it may be difficult to get fresh fish and seafood if you live inside the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter if you are living in a fisher’s village. Just remember perfection must not be the objective; even incremental changes in terms of how we feel and shop will profit the planet. And, with the plethora of specifics of recipes and cooking available for the Web, putting a worldwide twist on local ingredients can put the action way back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com