Skillet Breakfast Burrito.
You possibly can cook Skillet Breakfast Burrito using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. This can be a planning you must do to prepare it.
Ingredients of Skillet Breakfast Burrito
- – It’s 1 of tortilla.
- – You need 2 of eggs.
- – You need 3 oz of ground beef.
- – You need 4 oz of potato.
- – Prepare 2 oz of red jalepeño.
- – Prepare 2 oz of tomato.
- – You need 1 oz of cheddar cheese.
- – You need 1 oz of green pepper.
- – Prepare 1 oz of red pepper.
- – You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- – Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- – It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- – You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- – You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
Skillet Breakfast Burrito instructions
- Wash and peel potato. Chop into 1/2" cubes, add 1/2 of salt and pepper. Cut green and red pepper into 1/2" squares..
- Remove ends of red jalepeños, tomato, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder. Combine in blender, and pulse until finely chopped..
- Pack ground beef into a rectangular patty, sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper, and cook in pan. Cook until internal temperature is 155°F..
- Combine butter, potatoes, and red and green peppers in frying pan. Sautée until peppers and potato soften..
- Add 3 eggs to pan with potato mix. Stir until scrambled and fully cooked..
- Plate tortilla, then sauce, cheese, beef, and egg mix. Wrap with both ends closed..
At its best, cooking is an adventure. It’s fun to try out different spices and herbs, as well as prepare your chosen foods inside a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a sensible way to keep your cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for extra Skillet Breakfast Burrito could be more interesting whenever you can provide additional creations as per existing materials.
No you might conisder that eating only locally grown foods might be a challenge. Naturally, it becomes difficult to get fresh fish and seafood if you are living inside the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter if you live in a fishing village. Just do not forget that perfection must not be desire to; even incremental changes in the way we expect and shop will help the planet. And, with the plethora of info on recipes and cooking available to the Web, putting some sort of twist on local ingredients can put the journey back dining!
Source : Cookpad.com