Greek chicken tacos. Now we've done everything, fused every cuisine, turned everything into a Tacos are perfect form and these flavors are a perfect fit, with juicy chicken thighs flavored with chile. Greek Chicken Tacos feature a wonderful lemon/garlic marinade (that only hints of garlic) and I made an attempt to get these Greek Chicken Tacos up first thing this morning but a gazillion things. If you love Greek food and tacos you won't be able to resist these Greek Chicken Tacos with Tzatziki and Hummus!
These spicy tacos are perfect for weeknight dinners and are sure to please the entire family.. Pot Greek Chicken Tacos are a close relative to the Instant Pot Low-Carb Cauliflower Rice Greek Rice Greek Chicken Bowls and then make the lemony Greek chicken into tacos like I did for this. Our Greek Chicken Tacos include Greek vinaigrette dressing, cucumbers & tomatoes. You can have Greek chicken tacos using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Greek chicken tacos
- Prepare 1 cup of plain greek yogurt.
- It’s 1/2 of cucumber diced.
- You need 1/2 of red onion diced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic finely chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato diced.
- You need 1 of lemon halved.
- You need of Chicken breasts.
- It’s of Feta cheese.
- Prepare of Flour tortillas.
Transport taco night to the Mediterranean with these Greek Chicken Tacos! This Greek Chicken Taco recipe features mediterranean-style lemon chicken and a thick and These tacos feature tender, lemon-marinated chicken thighs and are topped with a cool cucumber tzatziki. Easy Greek Chicken Soft Tacos are made in only a half hour and combine the flavors of Mexican tacos and Greek cuisine into one tasty, healthy, recipe! Greek Tacos – similar to the flavors of a gyro but without all the extra time marinating and prepping!
Greek chicken tacos instructions
- Prepare tsatziki sauce. Mix yogurt, cucumber, red onion, garlic, squeeze of half a lemon, salt and pepper. Refrigerate..
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, oregano and squeeze of lemon. Grill is best but pan sear if needed. Once cooked slice pretty thinly or chunk..
- Grill tortillas or cook over gas stove preferably. Otherwise you can microwave to warm if desperate but cooking ove an open flame to get a tiny crispy is best..
- Sauté or grill the other half of the sliced red onion..
- Assemble taco. Sauce first, chicken, tomato and feta cheese. Enjoy!!.
The perfect lazy weeknight dinner recipe! Ground Turkey Tacos Meets Greek Food! Greek Chicken Tacos with Whipped Feta is an amazing dinner recipe made with Mediterranean spiced grilled chicken, whipped feta and fresh cucumbers and tomatoes! Recipe: Hungry Girl's Greek Chicken Tacos ReluctantEntertainer.com. An authentic marinade for Mexican chicken grilled chicken based on the famous Mexican Sinaloa chicken street food.
Finally, enjoy your food out of your recipe above. You should also give a few creations to match your taste because each tastes are not the same furthermore,as that cooking more enjoyable. Be sure and try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com