Naked fish tacos. This is one of my husband's all-time favorite meals. I've even converted some friends to fish after eating this. Naked Fish Tacos Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Warm tortillas filled with healthful fish that still tastes great with lots of fixings? That said, we are talking tacos — naked is not allowed. Main dishes at Naked Fish include fish tacos, seafood pastas, lobster roll and more. You are able to cook Naked fish tacos using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Naked fish tacos
- It’s 1 cup of coleslaw mix.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of green onion sliced 1 teaspoon chopped seeded jalapeño pepper.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of canola oil.
- You need 2 teaspoons of lime juice.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoons of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoons of salt divided.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoons of pepper divided.
- Prepare 2 of tilapia fillets 6 oz each.
- It’s 1/2 of medium ripe avocado peeled and sliced.
There are also non-seafood items like Latin-style ribs and plenty of chicken options on the Naked Fish menu. Keywords: Fish Tacos, fish tacos recipe, Greek Fish Taco, greek yogurt fish taco sauce, tzatziki fish taco. Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Stonyfield. Thank you for supporting the brands that make.
Naked fish tacos instructions
- Place first four ingredients in a bowl toss with 2 teaspoons oil lime juice cumin 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/8 teaspoon pepper refrigerate until serving.
- Pat fillets dry with paper towel sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet heat remaining oil over medium high heat. Cook tilapia until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork 3 to 4 minutes per side. Top with slaw and avocado..
Easy Fish Tacos are quick & healthy with a homemade spice mix and your favorite toppings! Fish Tacos are one of those easy meals I just don't make often enough. Fishing Naked is a modern comedy packed with pranks and romantic entanglements. When a series of Bigfoot hoaxes gets out of hand, hormones and hilarity ensue. Check out their menu for some delicious Sushi.
Finally, enjoy your food from the recipe above. Additionally you can give a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes are very different bride-to-be generates cooking more enjoyable. Do not forget to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com