Mini Plant Based Taco Melts.
It is easy to have Mini Plant Based Taco Melts using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Plant Based Taco Melts
- Prepare 1 can of Lomo Taco Filling.
- It’s 1 package of Daiya Mozzarella Shreds.
- You need 1 package of mini street taco white corn tortillas.
Mini Plant Based Taco Melts step by step
- Add 1 tablespoon of Lomo Taco Filling to corn tortilla and spread close to edges. Then add desired cheese on top. I placed oregano leaves to top off..
- Place in microwave and heat for for 30 seconds. I'm sure you can do much bigger batches in the oven. I just needed to cook two so I opted for the microwave. Placing half a sliced avocado or tomato on the side would be marvelous!.
Finally, enjoy the foodstuff within the recipe above. You may as well convey a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes are not the same wedding party which causes cooking more enjoyable. Remember to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com