Chewy Ginger Cookies Recipe.
You could have Chewy Ginger Cookies Recipe using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chewy Ginger Cookies Recipe
- You need 3/4 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened.
- You need 1 cup of Granulated Sugar, plus 1/4 cup, for rolling the cookies in.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Molasses or Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 of large Egg.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Ground Ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Cloves.
Chewy Ginger Cookies Recipe instructions
- In a large bowl, or the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy..
- Add the molasses and the egg and mix well..
- In another bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon and cloves until well combined..
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and mix well..
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Roll the cookie dough into 1.5 tablespoon sized balls (use a cookie scoop if you like), roll them in granulated sugar, and place 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are just set..
- Allow to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for one week, or freeze for up to 3 months..
Finally, enjoy thier food within the recipe above. You could squeeze in a few creations to match your taste because each tastes fluctuate wedding ceremony that creates cooking more enjoyable. Be sure and try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com