Tacos de papas fritas.
You could have Tacos de papas fritas using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tacos de papas fritas
- It’s 10 of medium red or yellow potatoes.
- You need 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 3 of jalapeños.
- Prepare of Corn oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Corn tortillas (at least 5 per person).
- It’s of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Queso fresco.
- Prepare of Salsa of your liking.
- Prepare 1 head of iceburg lettuce.
Tacos de papas fritas step by step
- Boil potatoes until fork tender, set aside and let cool. When cooled, peel the potatoes..
- Thinly slice the onion and jalapeños..
- Thinly chop lettuce and place in a deep dish and add cold water to prevent wilting..
- The queso fresco is a very soft crumbly cheese. Grate it or crumble by jand and set aside..
- In a large frying pan or skillet heat some corn oil to evenly coat the pan. Add sliced onion and jalapeños. Cook until they start caramelizing.
- With your hands smoosh each potato and put it in the pan with the onion and jalapeño. Cook until potatoes start browning..
- In another skillet add some corn oil to coat entirety of the pan, you may have to add more oil as you go. Place corn tortilla in heated oiled pan, flip tortilla over after about 20 seconds, add potato filling, fold tortilla over and cook until golden brown and crunchy..
- Place 3 to 5 tacos on a plate top with sour cream, salsa, lettuce and queso fresco..
Finally, enjoy the meals with the recipe above. You may also give a few creations to match your taste because each tastes may vary and also,since that produces cooking more enjoyable. Remember to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com