Chicken and Potato Breakfast Burritos.
You can cook Chicken and Potato Breakfast Burritos using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. This can be the prep you ought to do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients for Chicken and Potato Breakfast Burritos
- – You need 2 of boneless chicken breasts.
- – You need 4 of eggs.
- – Prepare 2 medium of potatoes.
- – You need 1/4 of onion.
- – You need 1/2 medium of tomato.
- – You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- – You need 4 slice of pepper jack or american cheese.
- – It’s 1 can of Herdez salsa verde.
- – You need 4 large of burrito tortillas.
- – Prepare 1 of red pepper flakes.
Chicken and Potato Breakfast Burritos instructions
- Bake chicken at 350 for 20-30 minutes or until done..
- Microwave potatoes until soft..
- heat skillet with a little oil and add garlic and sliced onion. Cooking until fragrant..
- Cut potatoes in to chunks and add eggs and potatoes to skillet. Add tomato and red pepper flakes. Use your own judgement as to how hot or mild you want your burrito..
- Shred or slice chicken and add to skillet mix. Stir until eggs are done..
- Warm tortilla. Place slice of cheese in center of tortilla. Cut slice in half to go length of tortilla..
- Add filling over cheese. Pour plenty of salsa verde over top and roll burrito..
- Other ingredients that I sometimes add include bacon, green peppers and mushrooms. This recipe can also be made without the chicken in less than 20 minutes..
At its best, cooking is undoubtedly an adventure. It’s fun to try out different spices and herbs, and prepare your best foods inside a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a terrific way to maintain cuisine intriguing, notable and tasty. Especially for further Chicken and Potato Breakfast Burritos are often more interesting if you can provide additional creations relative to existing materials.
No you may conisder that eating only locally grown foods might be a challenge. All things considered, it would be hard to come by fresh fish and seafood living from the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter websites that provide in a fishing village. Just remember that perfection needn’t be the aim; even incremental changes in terms we believe and shop will assist the planet. And, with all the different information regarding recipes and cooking you can do on the Web, putting a global twist on local ingredients can put the sport in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com