Taco Meat. The fat is going to help give flavor to the meat and we are able to drain the grease prior to serving. Tacos aren't just for Taco Tuesday…at least not at my house. And this kid-friendly ground beef taco meat isn't just for tacos, either.
Easy Weeknight Ground Beef Taco Meat. Ground beef tacos have always been one of my favorite dinners. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. It is possible to have Taco Meat using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Meat
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of taco kit.
- It’s 1 TBS of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 TBS of Dried Cilantro.
- It’s 1 TBS of Dried Basil.
Amazingly flavorful quinoa taco "meat" made with quinoa, smoky seasonings, and salsa! A healthy substitute for ground beef! taco meat. unknown. nappy, black, balled up hairs, which resemble crumbled ground beef. taco meat. unknown. A jokingly derogatory term Aggies use for Bevo, the longhorn mascot of the. This taco meat recipe has been long overdue.
Taco Meat step by step
- Brown ground beef with dried garlic, cilantro and basil. Drain fat off when cooked through..
- Add beef back to sauté pan. Add season packet from kit and hot sauce from kit. Then add the specified amount of water. Heat to boiling then simmer for about 10 minutes or until liquid has evaporated..
- Serve with salsa, guacamole, sour cream, tomatos, lettuce, cheese, etc….
I can hardly believe I never shared it before as I've been making this ground beef taco and burrito filling for over a decade. My family believes I have perfected. Whether it is Mexican Monday or Taco Tuesday, our You will love Crockpot taco meat! Crock Pot taco meat is perfect for parties! Life is too short for bad tacos.
Finally, enjoy your meal on the recipe above. You too can convey a few creations to fit your taste because each tastes will vary and also,since that creates cooking more enjoyable. Do not forget to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com