Bachelor Breakfast Burrito.
It is possible to cook Bachelor Breakfast Burrito using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is the preparation you need to do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients for Bachelor Breakfast Burrito
- – You need 4 large of Eggs.
- – You need 1/4 tsp of Chili Powder.
- – You need 1/4 tsp of Fajita Seasoning.
- – Prepare 1/4 tsp of All Purpose Seasoning. I like the salt free cause everything else has enough salt..
- – It’s 1 pinch of Crushed Red Pepper.
- – You need 1/4 cup of not required but Ham Bacon or Sausage.
- – It’s 1 small of amount of salsa again not required.
- – You need 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- – You need 4 slice of cheese.
Bachelor Breakfast Burrito instructions
- Prepare eggs as you would any scrambled eggs, add ingredients, stir well you don't want clumps. High heat on a oil covered skillet, throw egg mixture in. And have a spatula ready to go lol. Throw the cheese on so it will melt throughout eggs..
- Tortillas! Take the stove burner high heat and rapidly turn the tortilla on the burner to just I don't know burn the outside a lil bit. The flavor is amazing! Serve and enjoy!.
At its best, cooking can be an adventure. It’s fun to realize different seasonings, and to prepare your best foods in a very new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is a terrific way to keep cuisine intriguing and tasty. Especially additional Bachelor Breakfast Burrito will be more interesting when you can provide additional creations prior to existing materials.
No one would believe that eating only locally grown foods can be quite a challenge. Of course, it becomes difficult to find fresh fish and seafood if you live inside the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter if you live in a fisherman’s village. Just keep in mind that perfection needn’t be the aim; even incremental changes the way we feel and shop will conserve the planet. And, with all the different info on recipes and cooking that is available about the Web, putting a world twist on local ingredients can put the action last dining!
Source : Cookpad.com