Chicken Breakfast Burrito made using Leftovers.
You are able to have Chicken Breakfast Burrito made using Leftovers using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Right here is the planning you want to do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients of Chicken Breakfast Burrito made using Leftovers
- – You need 1/2 cup of chicken, finely chopped, leftover from last nights dinner.
- – It’s 1/4 of onion.
- – It’s 2 of eggs, salt and pepper to taste.
- – You need 1/2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- – It’s 1 of salsa.
- – It’s 1 of cheddar cheese.
- – It’s 2 of flour tortilla.
- – It’s 1 of dollop sour cream.
Chicken Breakfast Burrito made using Leftovers instructions
- saute onions in a little butter.
- while onions saute, whisk eggs in a bowl.
- add eggs, and scramble them sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- add salt and pepper to taste.
- add chopped tomatoes and chicken.
- cook till done. mix salsa into eggs while still on heat, mix in well.
- add as much or little shredded cheese as desired and melt.
- heat up tortilla.
- put onto tortilla. add sour cream. fold up burrito style.
- contributed by Teri aka intofrogs.
At its best, cooking can be an adventure. It’s fun to try out different seasonings, and prepare your chosen foods in the new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is a great way to maintain the cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for even more Chicken Breakfast Burrito made using Leftovers will be more interesting when you can provide additional creations according to existing materials.
No one could argue that eating only locally grown foods could be a challenge. Naturally, it will be hard to come by fresh fish and seafood living from the desert, or unearth an origin for locally churned butter if you reside in an angling village. Just remember that perfection must not be the goal; even incremental changes in the manner the world thinks and shop will assist the planet. And, with all the different specifics of recipes and cooking which can be found about the Web, putting some sort of twist on local ingredients can put the adventure in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com