Frozen Turkey Sausage Breakfast Burritos.
You can actually cook Frozen Turkey Sausage Breakfast Burritos using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. This can be a preparing you must do cooking it.
Ingredients for Frozen Turkey Sausage Breakfast Burritos
- – It’s 1 of 20 oz package ground turkey.
- – It’s 32 oz of liquid egg whites.
- – Prepare 4 medium of russet potatoes, diced.
- – You need 1 of onion, diced.
- – Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- – It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- – You need 1 tsp of sage.
- – Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- – Prepare 1 tsp of marjoram.
- – You need 1 tsp of salt.
- – Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- – Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheese (2% sharp cheddar).
- – It’s 16 of whole wheat tortillas.
Frozen Turkey Sausage Breakfast Burritos step by step
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat and cook the potatoes and onion until browned and done..
- Meanwhile, brown the ground turkey in a separate skillet over medium heat..
- Once the turkey is cooked, drain the excess liquid and mix in the spices. Place the turkey crumbles on a plat with paper towels to drain remaining liquid..
- Return the skillet to medium heat and scramble the egg whites..
- After everything is done, mix the eggs, turkey, and potatoes in a large bowl..
- Warm a few tortillas at a time by microwaving for 25-30 seconds on a microwave-safe plate..
- Add a scoop of the egg mixture to the middle of a tortilla, top with 1/8 cup of cheese, and roll into a burrito. Repeat for all 16 tortillas.
- TO FREEZE: Wrap each burrito individually in plastic wrap, and place in a large Ziploc bag in the freezer..
- TO REHEAT: Remove the plastic wrap and microwave one burrito at a time for approximately 1-1/2 minutes, flipping it over halfway through..
- Calories: 250; Fat: 7g; Carbs: 32g; Fiber: 9g; Protein: 23g.
At its best, cooking is usually an adventure. It’s fun to test out different seasonings, and to prepare your selected foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a sensible way to keep cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for extra Frozen Turkey Sausage Breakfast Burritos will be more interesting when you can provide additional creations according to existing materials.
No one could believe that eating only locally grown foods might be a challenge. In fact, it becomes hard to find fresh fish and seafood if you reside while in the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter the local surf forecast in an angling village. Just understand that perfection doesn’t have to be the aim; even incremental changes in terms of how we think and shop will profit the planet. And, with the plethora of information regarding recipes and cooking you can do about the Web, putting a world twist on local ingredients can put the action in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com