MeMe's Grilled Stuffed Breakfast Burritos.
You are able to cook MeMe's Grilled Stuffed Breakfast Burritos using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. This can be a planning you need to do in order to cook it.
Ingredients of MeMe's Grilled Stuffed Breakfast Burritos
- – It’s 2 of Burrito style tortillas.
- – Prepare 5 of Eggs.
- – It’s 1/2 lb of Breakfast sausage.
- – Prepare 1/2 cup of Diced onion and bell pepper.
- – You need 1 cup of Shredded cheese.
- – Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- – You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
MeMe's Grilled Stuffed Breakfast Burritos instructions
- Cook breakfast sausage and crumble. Drain on a paper towel..
- Saut? diced onion a bell pepper over medium high heat until they become tender to your liking..
- In a bowl, whisk eggs together until blended. Add eggs to skillet and scramble..
- When the eggs are almost cooked, add crumbled sausage and mix together. Remove from heat..
- On a burrito style tortilla- add some cheese down the middle of the tortilla leaving about 1 inch from the edge. Add stuffing mixture and top with cheese..
- Roll up the burrito tucking in the edges..
- Add butter to a clean skillet over medium high heat. After butter melts, add burrito to the pan, seam side down. Grill on both sides for 1 to 2 minutes until golden brown..
- Make as much of the egg and sausage stuffing mixture as you want; stuff them as much or little as you want(don't overstuff); add as much cheese or as little as u want..
- You can add jalape?os and serve with sour cream and/or salsa..
At its best, cooking can be an adventure. It’s fun to understand different spices and herbs, and prepare your chosen foods in a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is a powerful way to keep your cuisine intriquing, notable and tasty. Especially additional MeMe's Grilled Stuffed Breakfast Burritos may be more interesting when you can provide additional creations relative to existing materials.
No one would conisder that eating only locally grown foods is usually a challenge. All things considered, it would be nearly impossible to find fresh fish and seafood websites that provide in the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter websites that provide in a fisher’s village. Just remember that perfection must not be the thing; even incremental changes in how we expect and shop will help the planet. And, with all the different details about recipes and cooking that is available for the Web, putting a universal twist on local ingredients can put the adventure way back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com