Fajita Taco Hybrid.
You possibly can cook Fajita Taco Hybrid using 32 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fajita Taco Hybrid
- It’s of Beef.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 of tablespoon.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ground paprika.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lime juice.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need of Refried beans.
- Prepare 15 ounces of refried beans, pinto.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need of Condiments.
- Prepare As needed of black ripened olives sliced.
- Prepare 1 of large avocado the green one not haas.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lime juice.
- Prepare To taste of sour cream.
- Prepare 3 cups of shredded iceberg lettuce.
- Prepare 10 slices of flour Tortillas 5 inch ones.
- You need 1 of large tomato.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of shredded Colby Monterey jack cheese.
- It’s of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 pound of grilled fajita chicken.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare of Peppers and onions.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized green bell pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Fajita Taco Hybrid step by step
- Wash the vegetables. Thinly slice the peppers and onion. Heat the olive oil and season the peppers and onions with seasoned salt. Sauté till tender and set aside..
- Heat the oil add the beans and sauté the beans. Add salt to the beans to taste. Mash the avocado leaving it a bit of chumminess. Add salt to taste..
- Heat the chicken add salt to taste. Keep the onion and peppers warm..
- Mix the ground sirloin, spices, lime juice, and tomato paste. Form into little logs. Add to a hot pan and start cooking them. Rool/turn as needed..
- I covered them as the cooked so they would cook throughout. When cooked through set aside..
- Take the tomato slice half and cube the other half. Toast the tortillas. Set aside and cover with a damp paper towel to keep warm..
- Assemble hybrid Fajita tacos. Add refried beans to a tortilla, the meat of choice. I had two with beef and one with chicken. Add lettuce, tomato of your choice, diced or sliced, cheese, olives, avocado, and sour cream. Give a squeeze of lime juice. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Finally, enjoy the food in the recipe above. You may as well put in a few creations to match your taste because each tastes differ furthermore,as which causes cooking more enjoyable. Remember to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com