Flour-less chocolate cake. Flourless Chocolate Cake is rich, dense, fudgy, and incredibly easy to make. It is a classic chocolate cake recipe that just so happens to be gluten-free. Rich, deep-dark flourless chocolate cake with chocolate-ganache glaze.
Reviews for: Photos of Flourless Chocolate Cake I. This easy Flourless Chocolate Cake with a silky chocolate ganache glaze is the BEST chocolate cake recipe. The BEST Flourless Chocolate Cake recipe. You are able to cook Flour-less chocolate cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Flour-less chocolate cake
- It’s 2 of Eggs -.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar -.
- Prepare 1 cup of Dark chocolate -.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk -.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Vanilla essence -.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder -.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter -.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt -.
This simple, smooth and fudgy cake is sure to get rave reviews and is topped with a glaze, raspberries and powdered sugar. This Flourless Chocolate Cake is truly a show-stopper. How to make Flourless Chocolate Cake. This recipe consists of a few simple ingredients which come together.
Flour-less chocolate cake instructions
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degree Celsius..
- Beat the eggs on high for 10 minutes while gradually adding the sugar..
- Melt the dark chocolate over a double boiler, add the butter and milk and mix well..
- Add the dark chocolate mixture to the eggs and beat for 5 minutes..
- Add the vanilla essence and salt and beat over low speed for 3 minutes..
- Transfer the mixture to a well greased pan and bake for 15 minutes..
- Take the pan out of the oven and let it cool completely..
- Delicious and fudgy chocolate cake is now ready to be served..
Flourless chocolate cake (aka FCC) needs intense chocolate flavor and a balance of dense and light textures; and of course, you have to actually be able to make the darn. So rich and delicious, perfect when you want a low-calorie, gluten-free chocolate dessert that won't. The best part about this flourless chocolate cake is that it doesn't require any flour alternatives. It's just the perfect cake that happens to have zero flour. A flourless chocolate cake is one of those restaurant-style desserts that it's tempting to think is too fussy to make at home.
Finally, enjoy the meal in the recipe above. You could convey a few creations to match your taste because each tastes have different and because that produces cooking more enjoyable. Be sure to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com