Sachertorte (chocolate cake)★Recipe video★. Sacher Torte, the famous cake of the Austria. This cake consists of two layers of airy chocolate dough, with a thin layer of jam of apricot in the Middle, wi. Get the best Sachertorte recipe from Video Culinary.
Beat the butter in a bowl until really soft, then gradually beat in the sugar until the mixture is. Best Chocolate Cake – Let the sweet aroma of decadent chocolate fill your home with this chocolate cake made from scratch. And this recipe never fails to gather rave reviews from my family and friends. You will be able to cook Sachertorte (chocolate cake)★Recipe video★ using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sachertorte (chocolate cake)★Recipe video★
- It’s of ■for chocolate cake.
- Prepare 2/5 cup of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 1/5 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 4 of egg yolks.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk chocolate.
- You need 3 Tbsp. of almond flour.
- You need 2/3 cup of cake flour.
- You need 2.5 Tbsp. of cocoa powder.
- You need 4 of egg whites (Cool in a fridge.).
- Prepare 2/5 of granulated sugar (for meringue).
- It’s of apricot jam (sugar free).
- You need of ■for coating chocolate.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk chocolate.
- It’s 1.5 Tbsp. of milk.
- It’s 1 of and 2/5 cup bitter chocolate.
- Prepare 2.5 Tbsp. of grape seed oil.
This is one chocolate cake recipe you'll need to add to your recipe repertoire, you know. This eggless chocolate cake recipe is one of the best I have come across. Super easy to make and without requiring any fancy ingredients or equipments. With its layers of deeply chocolaty cake spiked with cinnamon and rum and a bright stripe of apricot jam running through the center, the Sachertorte is the most widely recognized Viennese pastry for good reason; this elegant cake is decadent and absolutely delicious.
Sachertorte (chocolate cake)★Recipe video★ step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPcsG3e7VSE&t=98s.
- 【chocolate cake】Coat inside of a cake pan with butter and bread flour.(not included in recipe) Put the pan in a cool place. Sift cake flour and cocoa powder together. Preheat a oven to 374 ºF..
- Chop milk chocolate and put it in a bowl. Boil water with a small pot and turn off the heat when the water boils. Put the bowl on the pot. Don't put it directly in the hot water. Wait 30 sec as it is and melt the chocolate..
- Make unsalted butter smooth. Add granulated sugar and mix it with a whisk until it becomes white. Add melted chocolate and mix well. (Add chocolate of room temperature. Please be careful not to melt the butter.).
- Add half of egg yolk and mix well. Add the remaining egg yolk and mix well. Add almond flour and mix well while crushing lumps..
- Make meringue. Beat egg white until it becomes watery. Whip it with a hand mixer on high speed. Add granulated sugar in 4-5 parts. (Add sugar after the egg white becomes white and fluffy.) Whip it to soft-peak stage and switch to low speed. Whip it slowly for a minutes..
- Add the meringue to the batter in 3 parts and fold it. Add dry ingredients at once before it mixes up completely..
- Fold it until it gets glossy. Put it in the cake pan. Bake it at 338 ºF for 50 minutes. Drop it to prevent the cake from shrinking..
- Put the cake out of the pan while it's hot. Wrap it with plastic wrap while it's a little warm. Let it sit over night at room temperature. Slice it into 3 pieces. Put apricot jam between 3 slices..
- 【coating chocolate】 Warm milk chocolate and milk together with a microwave (600W, 20sec). Melt it by using remaining heat to prevent from separating. Put it on the cake and cover the cake. Let it cool in a fridge for 5 minutes..
- Put chopped bitter chocolate and oil in a bowl. Melt the chocolate in the same way as 'process 3'. Let it cool 1-2 minutes and then put it on the cake. Let it cool in a fridge for 30 minutes..
Whip remaining cream and pipe large swirls around the edge of the cake. Decorate each swirl with a hazelnut. Dark chocolate that will carry you away. What this German Cake lacks by skipping the coconut, it delivers in creamy richness. It's loaded with dark chocolate, sugar, butter, and even some brandy to enhance.
Finally, enjoy the meals within the recipe above. Additionally you can squeeze in a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes may vary and because that cooking more enjoyable. Be sure to try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com