You will be able to have Breakfast Burritos using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. This can be the prep you want to do to cook it.
Ingredients for Breakfast Burritos
- – You need 6 of eggs.
- – You need 6 slice of bacon.
- – Prepare 2 medium of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- – Prepare 3 large of tortillas.
- – Prepare 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
- – Prepare 1 of sour cream, optional.
- – It’s 1 of salsa, optional.
Breakfast Burritos instructions
- Cook bacon in a small skillet. I prefer mine crispy so I can crumble it on the burrito but cook it to your preference. Drain on paper towels. You will use the bacon grease in the skillet to cook potatoes..
- Cook potatoes in the same skillet you used for bacon until tender. Drain on paper towels when done..
- Once the potatoes are almost done, scramble your eggs (I add a little cheese in with mine). When your eggs are fully cooked, you're ready to assemble your burritos..
- Divide eggs and potatoes into 3 equal portions. Put a portion of eggs, then potatoes, then 2 slices of bacon on each tortilla. Sprinkle cheese on each one. Add sour cream and salsa if desired then tuck the ends of your burritos, roll them up and enjoy..
At its best, cooking is an adventure. It’s fun to understand different seasonings, also to prepare your favorite foods in the new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and cooking techniques is a powerful way to keep the cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially additional Breakfast Burritos may be more interesting if you possibly could provide additional creations in accordance with existing materials.
No you should believe that eating only locally grown foods generally is a challenge. Naturally, it might be difficult to get fresh fish and seafood the local surf forecast in the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter if you reside in a fisherman’s village. Just understand that perfection must not be the goal; even incremental changes in the way we expect and shop will help the planet. And, with all the different specifics of recipes and cooking that’s available on the Web, putting a world twist on local ingredients can put the sport back dining!
Source : Cookpad.com