Turkey and Spinach Breakfast Burrito.
You will be able to cook Turkey and Spinach Breakfast Burrito using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. This is the groundwork you have to do cooking it.
Ingredients of Turkey and Spinach Breakfast Burrito
- – You need 5 of Eggs.
- – You need 6 oz of sliced or chipped turkey (chicken).
- – You need 1/2 cup of fresh spinach.
- – Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh baby kale.
- – It’s 1/2 cup of mozzarella (pearls).
- – Prepare 4 of 8" whole wheat tortilla shells.
- – You need 1/2 cup of picante sauce.
- – It’s 1/4 tsp of black peppercorn.
- – Prepare 1 dash of sea salt.
- – It’s 1/4 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- – You need 1 tbsp of butter or olive oil.
Turkey and Spinach Breakfast Burrito step by step
- Gather your ingredients..
- Add olive oil (butter) to pan, turn to med-high heat..
- Add turkey (chicken) and greens, chop in pan..
- Add eggs, beat in pan..
- Add salt, pepper, and Cajun. Season to taste..
- Add mozzarella pearls. Stir until cheese is melted..
- Scoop into line on tortilla shells..
- Add picante sauce and wrap up tortilla..
- Cut and serve..
At its best, cooking is undoubtedly an adventure. It’s fun to test out different seasonings, in order to prepare your best foods in the new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is the best way to maintain cuisine intriguing and tasty. Especially for even more Turkey and Spinach Breakfast Burrito may well be more interesting if you’re able to provide additional creations as per existing materials.
No you are likely to conisder that eating only locally grown foods could be a challenge. After all, it will be hard to find fresh fish and seafood the local surf forecast from the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter if you live in a fisher’s village. Just keep in mind that perfection must not be the thing; even incremental changes in the way we believe and shop will assist the planet. And, with the plethora of information regarding recipes and cooking that is available on the Web, putting a world twist on local ingredients can put the action last dining!
Source : Cookpad.com