You may have Vegan Chocolate Cake using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Cake
- You need of Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 280 g of flour.
- You need 75 g of Nesquik.
- Prepare 1 packet of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 packet of vanilla sugar.
- Prepare 200 g of granulated sugar.
- You need of Wet ingredients.
- Prepare 350 ml of soy milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 200 ml of vegetable oil (or sub half the oil for 5 tbsp applesauce).
- It’s 1 of strong expresso.
- It’s of Ganache.
- Prepare 100 g of chocolate.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy milk.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Vegan Chocolate Cake step by step
- Combine all dry ingredients. Set aside. Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F..
- Combine milk and vinegar. Set aside for 5 min until the mixture bubbles..
- Pour all wet ingredients into dry. Mix until just combined..
- Pour in a parchment-lined round cake pan and bake for around 30 min. Wait until cool to serve or frost. Enjoy :).
Finally, enjoy the foodstuff from the recipe above. Additionally you can add a few creations to suit your taste because each tastes have different and furthermore,as that makes cooking more enjoyable. Be sure and try our other recipes.
Source : Cookpad.com