Scooter's Breakfast Burrito.
You can actually cook Scooter's Breakfast Burrito using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. This can be the getting ready you want to do in order to smoke it.
Ingredients of Scooter's Breakfast Burrito
- – It’s 1/2 of Sweet onion (diced).
- – It’s 1/4 of green bell pepper (diced).
- – Prepare 1/2 lb of ground venison sausage.
- – You need 6 slice of Bacon (cooked and crumbled).
- – It’s 4 of eggs (beaten).
- – It’s 3 slice of ham (chopped).
- – You need 3 slice of cheese (of your preference).
- – It’s 1 tbsp of dried chives.
- – It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- – Prepare 1/2 cup of hash browns.
Scooter's Breakfast Burrito instructions
- Heat pan and fry Bacon until crispy..
- Remove Bacon, leaving the grease in pan..
- Fry hash browns until crispy on all sides, then remove, leaving remaining grease in pan.
- Add remaining meats, onions, and peppers to pan. Cook until ground sausage is well done..
- Add chives, cheese, and brown sugar.
- Return Bacon and hash browns to the pan and mix evenly.
- Move mixture to one side of the pan, then crack eggs onto the empty side of the pan..
- Scramble eggs until done, and mix all ingredients together.
- Serve on warm, soft tortilla.
At its best, cooking is definitely an adventure. It’s fun to test out different spices and herbs, and also to prepare your preferred foods in a very new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is the best way to maintain your cuisine intriguing, notable and tasty. Especially for more Scooter's Breakfast Burrito will be more interesting if you’re able to provide additional creations as per existing materials.
No you are likely to reason that eating only locally grown foods can be a challenge. In the end, it will be hard to find fresh fish and seafood the local surf forecast inside the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter if you live in a fisherman’s village. Just remember that perfection must not be the aim; even incremental changes in the manner we think and shop will conserve the planet. And, with all the different information regarding recipes and cooking that can be found around the Web, putting a worldwide twist on local ingredients can put the action way back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com