Avocado Breakfast Burrito.
You can cook Avocado Breakfast Burrito using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. This can be a groundwork you need to do in order to cook it.
Ingredients for Avocado Breakfast Burrito
- – Prepare 6 of Eggs.
- – It’s 4 of Flour tortilla.
- – Prepare 2 of Avocados, chopped into cubes.
- – You need 1/2 cup of Low fat milk.
- – Prepare 1/4 cup of Cheddar cheese, shredded.
- – You need of Salt.
Avocado Breakfast Burrito step by step
- To begin, heat a non stick skillet over medium heat.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, and cheese in a medium sized bowl and then pour it into the skillet.
- Cook and scramble until fluffy.
- In a separate skillet, slightly heat the tortillas, and then top them with scrambled eggs and avocado.
- Sprinkle with salt, serve and enjoy!.
At its best, cooking is surely an adventure. It’s fun to try out different seasonings, as well as prepare your best foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is a sensible way to maintain your cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially for more Avocado Breakfast Burrito will be more interesting whenever you can provide additional creations prior to existing materials.
No you should debate that eating only locally grown foods can be a challenge. Of course, it will be difficult to get fresh fish and seafood if you live inside the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter websites that provide in an angling village. Just take into account that perfection doesn’t have to be the aim; even incremental changes in how the world thinks and shop will assist the planet. And, with all the different info on recipes and cooking that can be found for the Web, putting a worldwide twist on local ingredients can put the sport back dining!
Source : Cookpad.com