Veggie and Turkey Bacon Breakfast Burritos.
You possibly can cook Veggie and Turkey Bacon Breakfast Burritos using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. This is actually the groundwork you want to do in order to cook it.
Ingredients of Veggie and Turkey Bacon Breakfast Burritos
- – You need of main.
- – It’s 1 slice of onions.
- – Prepare 1 of sliced red peppers.
- – Prepare 1 of sliced green peppers.
- – You need 1/2 cup of fresh diced tomatoes.
- – Prepare 1 of handful spinach.
- – It’s 6 of eggs, scrambled.
- – Prepare of salt and pepper.
- – Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- – It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- – It’s 6 slice of turkey bacon, chopped.
- – It’s 4 of flour tortilla shells.
Veggie and Turkey Bacon Breakfast Burritos instructions
- Take veggies out of pan and cook the turkey bacon to your liking..
- Sautee, onions, peppers, tomatoes in veggie oil. Add spinach towards the end of cooking the veggies..
- Crack and Scramble the 6 eggs. Add salt and pepper to eggs before cooking..
- Add veggies back to pan and stir into bacon..
- Pour eggs all over veggie, bacon mixture. Cook until desired look of eggs is achieved..
- Turn off heat and add cheese on top off eggs. It will melt. Warm tortilla shells and add eggs to shells. Enjoy!.
- Add salsa for mexican touch..
At its best, cooking can be an adventure. It’s fun to try out different spices and herbs, and prepare your preferred foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and putting them to use is a powerful way to keep the cuisine interesting and tasty. Especially additional Veggie and Turkey Bacon Breakfast Burritos are often more interesting if you can provide additional creations according to existing materials.
No you might believe eating only locally grown foods can be quite a challenge. After all, it becomes hard to find fresh fish and seafood living from the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter living in an angling village. Just take into account that perfection doesn’t have to be the target; even incremental changes the way we think and shop will conserve the planet. And, with all the different more knowledge about recipes and cooking that is available for the Web, putting a world twist on local ingredients can put the overall game back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com