Spinach wrap Bacon and Egg Breakfast Burrito.
You can cook Spinach wrap Bacon and Egg Breakfast Burrito using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Right here is the preparation you want to do cooking it.
Ingredients for Spinach wrap Bacon and Egg Breakfast Burrito
- – You need 1 of mission brand spinach wrap (green tortilla).
- – You need 2 Slices of bacon of your choice.
- – It’s of Sliced Bell pepper, onions and tomatoes.
- – You need 3 of eggs.
- – You need 100 ml of Milk.
- – It’s of Crushed chili pepper flakes.
- – It’s of Ground Cumin (or seasoning of choice).
Spinach wrap Bacon and Egg Breakfast Burrito instructions
- First, prepare your eggs by whisking the white and yolk together and add the milk. Set aside while you prepare the rest of the ingredients..
- Chop up your Bell peppers and veggies to your liking, then add them to a hot skillet. Chop up your bacon and add it to the skillet as well. Continue until they are completely cooked..
- Add your egg/milk mixture to a separate skillet while making sure to scoop the bottom and edges of the mixture when they are cooked. Continue until fully cooked..
- Warm wrap in the microwave for 20 seconds so it wont crack when you wrap it. Add Eggs and bacon veggie mix to the wrap, add your seasonings and salsa then close your wrap..
- Best Served after 10 minutes in an oven (5 on each side) as it gives the wrap a nice crunchy exterior..
At its best, cooking can be an adventure. It’s fun to try out different seasonings, also to prepare your best foods within a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is the best way to keep the cuisine intriguing, notable and tasty. Especially for further Spinach wrap Bacon and Egg Breakfast Burrito could be more interesting whenever you can provide additional creations in accordance with existing materials.
No you might argue that eating only locally grown foods could be a challenge. After all, it might be difficult to acquire fresh fish and seafood websites that provide from the desert, or unearth a source for locally churned butter the local surf forecast in an angling village. Just keep in mind that perfection doesn’t have to be the aim; even incremental changes in terms of how we feel and shop will conserve the planet. And, with the plethora of specifics of recipes and cooking which can be found on the Web, putting a worldwide twist on local ingredients can put the journey back dining!
Source : Cookpad.com