Super Breakfast Burrito.
You will be able to have Super Breakfast Burrito using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Right here is the getting ready you ought to do to prepare it.
Ingredients for Super Breakfast Burrito
- – It’s 2 of Large eggs.
- – Prepare 1/3 cup of canned chicken breast.
- – It’s 1/2 cup of Goya black beans.
- – You need 1 clove of garlic.
- – Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- – Prepare Splash of hot sauce.
- – It’s 1 of whole wheat wrap.
- – It’s 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Super Breakfast Burrito instructions
- Put a bit of olive oil on your skillet and preheat on a medium heat.
- Mince garlic and add to skillet. Cook it until slightly browned..
- Add olive oil to chicken breast and mix it all around.
- Drain black beans and add to skillet. Mix garlic with black beans..
- Add chicken breast to skillet and mix..
- Cook for about 4-6 minutes. Make sure the heat isn't too high..
- Once cooked, take skillet mixture and put it on the wrap..
- Crack eggs over skillet and cook eggs over easy or however you prefer. While the eggs are cooking, add cheese to the wrap..
- Once eggs are cooked, gently place it in the wrap..
- Throw a splash of hot sauce on top and roll it up like a burrito To fold like a burrito, fold outer edges in and then start rolling away from yourself..
- Enjoy your protein-packed breakfast burrito!.
At its best, cooking is definitely an adventure. It’s fun to test out different seasonings, and to prepare your favorite foods in a new way. Combining local, fresh foods with global recipes and using them is a great way to keep cuisine intriquing, notable and tasty. Especially for additional Super Breakfast Burrito will be more interesting when you can provide additional creations as outlined by existing materials.
No one could debate that eating only locally grown foods could be a challenge. Of course, it could be nearly impossible to find fresh fish and seafood websites that provide in the desert, or unearth a resource for locally churned butter if you live in a fishing village. Just keep in mind that perfection needn’t be the thing; even incremental changes in terms the world thinks and shop will profit the planet. And, with the plethora of details about recipes and cooking that can be found for the Web, putting some sort of twist on local ingredients can put the adventure back in dining!
Source : Cookpad.com